Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are the main outlines of the agreement with Taylor & Francis?
Cost free open access publishing in more than 2200 hybrid open access journals
License and conditions
- All Dutch universities are part of this agreement.
- Corresponding authors of Radboud University / Radboudumc can publish open access free of charge in 2242 hybrid (Open Select) journals of Taylor & Francis.
- Publication types that are part of the agreement: original papers, review papers.
- Please note that there is a maximum of 1451 open access publications per year for this agreement. When the maximum is about to be reached, we will communicate this here.
How does it work?
- Use your institutional email address and select the correct institutional affiliation in the submission/publishing workflow of Taylor & Francis.
- After the publisher has accepted the paper, the corresponding author will be invited to publish in open access.
- See the workflow documentation for further explanation.
Instructions for submitting a manuscript
Open access deals and discounts. Click on a publisher for more info:
Click on a publisher for more info:
Search for deals, discounts and policies per journal: