Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
No author's fee for ACS journals
Publish open access without any costs in more than 60 hybrid journals from the American Chemical Society (ACS) for corresponding authors from Radboud University and Radboudumc.
How does it work?
- Only corresponding authors from Radboud University or Radboudumc are eligible to make use of this agreement.
- Use the Open Access Journal browser (below) for an overview or to find out if a specific journal is covered by this agreement.
- At submission, the corresponding author must select the institution and use the institutional email address of Radboud University or Radboudumc.
- The following article types are covered by the agreement: original research articles and review articles.
- Your work will be published at no additional cost to you as ACS open access via a CC-BY license and made freely available.
- You can find the exact ACS workflow here.
Other conditions of this agreement:
- This agreement is valid until December 31, 2025.
- Publishing via this agreement is Plan S compliant.
- This agreement covers an annually maximum of 544 cost free open access articles for all participating Dutch Universities.
Which journals are covered by this deal?
Open access deals and discounts.
Click on a publisher for more info:
Search for deals, discounts and policies per journal: