Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are the main outlines of the agreement with De Gruyter?
Free in 305 hybrid journals
20% discount for full OA journals
License and conditions
- Articles can be published open access without any costs in 305 hybrid journals and with a 20% discount in the full open access journals of De Gruyter (also known as: Walter de Gruyter).
- The agreement is applicable to a maximum of 440 hybrid articles in total during 2020-2022.
- Publication types that are part of the agreement: original research articles, review articles, proceedings, letters, editorials.
How does it work?
- Corresponding authors have to use their institutional emailaddress during submission.
- After choosing the open access option a notification will tell you that the APC is covered by your institution.
- The article will be published open access with a CC-BY license after acceptance.
All licensed journals of De Gruyter
Open access deals and discounts.
Click on a publisher for more info:
Search for deals, discounts and policies per journal: