Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free open access publishing
Corresponding authors of Radboud University and Radboudumc can publish open access without costs in almost 60 journals and proceedings of this publisher.
How does it work?
- Corresponding authors affiliated to Radboud University and Radboudumc can publish without any costs in the journals and proceedings of ACM.
- Use the Open Access Journal Browser (below) to find out if a specific journal is part of the agreement.
- The following article types are part of the agreement: “research articles, review articles and conference or proceedings papers, and any other article types” and will be published open access without any costs when published within the term of the agreement.
- Use your institutional email address and affiliation during submission to be recognized as author of Radboud University or Radboudumc.
- You can find the exact workflow here.
Open access deals and discounts.
Click on a publisher for more info:
Search for deals, discounts and policies per journal: