Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library of Science offers various workshops. Do you have a suggestion for a workshop? Let us know!
Current workshops on offer
Custom made workshops
Would you like a custom made workshop for your students, for example, embedded into a course? Or a workshop specialized for your department? Or rather have 1 on 1 help? We will arrange that for you!
Besides our regular workshops, we can also provide workshops on the following topics:
- Plagiarism (academic integrity)
- Open Access
- Scientific literature: what is it and how do you recognize it?
- Reference software like Endnote
- Databases (subject-specific, like PubMed, Reaxys, IEEE)
- Google and Google Scholar
- Building an advanced search query
- Adobe Illustrator basics
- Researcher tools (ResearcherID, ORCID, InCites, Publish or Perish)
- Find a book: an introduction to the library
- And every combination of the former!
Drop by or contact us via:
Followed one of our workshops? Download the workshop material here! Miss anything? Let us know: email@example.com