It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Guide Science: Publishing
Help with searching, finding, and (re)use of appropriate scientific literature for the Faculty of Science students
The Web of Science by Clarivate Analytics contains references of international journal articles from all scientific disciplines.
It includes data from eight citation indexes:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Book Citation Index - Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-EXPANDED)
- Index Chemicus (IC)
Citation indexes offer a unique search method to find later-published journal articles, in which a publication is cited. Coverage: daily updates Related: Journal Citation Reports
Tools to get journal suggestions based on your title/abstract.Try multiple tools for a more objective overview, as some tools are publisher specific.