Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is RUQuest?
RUQuest is the search engine for the collection of the Nijmegen University Library and libraries worldwide. You can also check your borrowed books and reservations via RUQuest, as well as request or reserve publications.
Use RUQuest for:
- searching for printed publications present at the Radboud University Library
- Finding digital books and journals as well as full-text articles, which you can access via these buttons:
- Request publications from the Radboud University Library collection and other libraries in the Netherlands (ILL)
For advanced searching in subject-specific databases visit our subject guides.
Students and employees
You can use RUQuest at home as well as on campus. When you use VPN, it all works the same as on campus. No VPN:
Choose at the pop-up screen under Library links (top left) for UB Off-Campus Login and log in with your U- or S-number (RU) or Z-number (Radboudumc).
- Borrowing, renewing, requesting & reserving:
- click at the top-right on Sign In.
- Choose Log in with your S- or U-number (Radboud University students and employees) or Log in with your Z-number (Radboudumc employees).
- Log in with your S-, U- or Z-number and password.
External borrowers with a library card
External borrowers off campus should choose Continue as guest when the login screen appears. You will not be able to access digital publications for which the University Library has to pay. If you do want to access these results, you should log on to a computer at the Radboud University campus using a guest login.
- Borrowing, renewing, consulting & reserving:
Click at the top-right on Sign in. Choose Log in with your personal email address (external users). Type in your e-mail address and, upon first use, click Set/reset password. With this new password (retrieved via e-mail) you can sign in to RUQuest.
Guest users without a library card
Guest users off campus should choose Continue as guest when the login screen appears. You will not be able to access digital publications for which the University Library has to pay. If you dó want to access these results, you should log on to a computer at the Radboud University campus using a guest login.