Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To remove duplicate documents from your library, go to:
- Tools > Check for duplicates
- A list of duplicates will appear
- Click Confirm Merge in the right-hand menu (where the duplicate titles are listed)
Creating your own style
To create a new style, in the Desktop version go to:
- View > Citation Style > More Styles ...
- Select the style that is closest to the style you want to use
- Right-click and select Edit Style
- The CSL Editor will appear with the login screen where you can enter the Mendeley email address and password. Click Authorize.
A screen will appear where you can edit a particular style or create a new style. Click OK.
You can now create your own style.
How to remove duplicates (video)