When you click on Browse you get offered all sorts of options which are explained here and in the following tabs:
First you can browse in Books:
1. You can choose to search by title, topic or publisher.
2. Browsing through the alphabet is also possible
3. Refine by Year, Publisher, Topic or Book Type
4. By clicking on a title you will see more information, such as an abstract and the contents of the full text. The full text content is not always available:
Browse Conferences has the following options:
1. Search by title or topic
2. Browsing through an alphabet
3. Refine by Year, Publisher, Topic or Standard type
4. Clicking on a title will get to see more information, such as the contents of the full text. The full text content is not always available.
By clicking on Courses the following screen appears:
You can click on a topic, for example: Aerospace and some courses appear. Some are accessible. Click on a title:
The content of the course appears, and then click "Continue without Signing in". The course starts.
Browse Journals & Magazines shows the following options:
1. Search by Title, Topic or IEEE Virtual Journals (new addition to IEEE Xplore. A virtual journal contains a collection IEEE previously published articles, selection based on their relevance to the topic)
2. Browsing through the alphabet
3. Refine the results: Year, Publisher or Topic
4. Click on a title of a journal and more information will appear:
Clicking browse Standards will show the next screen:
1. You can search the collection, By Number, Topic or ICS (International Classification for Standards) Code and the publisher Select IEEE or SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers)
2. Select an item from the collection
3. Filter by Standard Status, Year of Topic
4. For more information click on "Show Version Details" :
If you click on browsing Topics the following menu appears:
Click then for example on "Computing & Processing" and the following screen appears:
1. You can search by Keywords, browsing by Title in sections or in an alphabet
2. Refine by Content Type, Year, Publisher, Booktype or Standerd Type
3. Or click on a title or "Show Title History"