It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Guide Medical Sciences: Publishing
All services and resources provided by the Medical Library
Search for a topic and cluster the results by journal title (Analyze Results > Source Title)
The Web of Science by Clarivate Analytics contains references of international journal articles from all scientific disciplines.
It includes data from eight citation indexes:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Book Citation Index - Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-EXPANDED)
- Index Chemicus (IC)
Citation indexes offer a unique search method to find later-published journal articles, in which a publication is cited. Coverage: daily updates Related: Journal Citation Reports
Tools to get journal suggestions based on your title/abstract.Try multiple tools for a more objective overview, as some tools are publisher specific.The Elsevier and Springer Tools also show the acceptance rates.
Manual for writing style and document formatting according to the American Medical Association.
AMA Manual of Style is a manual for writing style and document formatting (incl. reference style) of academic publications. It consists of the guidelines of the American Medical Association and is written by the editors of JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) and JAMA specialty journals.
Radboud In'to languages offers courses on academic writing and communication: