Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Geert Grooteplein 15, 1st floor, route 18
Reference Desk is closed due to COVID19
Find us on facebook
Contact us via Messenger
Peer Point Service
What is Peer Point?
Peer Point is a helpdesk 'for students by students' of the Medical Library. The Peer Point team consists of (bio)medical students with extensive knowledge of medical search engines, EndNote and literature studies. The Peer Point team is trained and guided by information specialists from the Medical Library.
How can Peer Point assist you?
- Finding books and articles
- Solving problems with access to ebooks and journals
- Help with creating reference lists in EndNote
- Installing EndNote with the PubMed beta term list on your own laptop
- Tips on writing assignments
- Referrals to information specialists and tutors of the Radboud Writing Lab
Keep in mind: Advice from Peer Point is non-binding and only intended to help you further develop your own ideas.
Peer Point will not check or assess your assignments.