The Web of Science by Clarivate Analytics contains references of international journal articles from all scientific disciplines.
It includes data from eight citation indexes:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Book Citation Index - Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-EXPANDED)
- Index Chemicus (IC)
Citation indexes offer a unique search method to find later-published journal articles, in which a publication is cited.
: daily updates
Note: When you, as student/employee of Radboud University/Radboudumc, create alerts and/or save information in Web of Science, Clarivate asks you to create a personal account. If you choose to create a personal account, the responsibility for this Processing of Personal Data lies with you as student/employee.
: Web of Science Help
, Web of Science Platform: Training Resources
: Journal Citation Reports